Old 02-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #93
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
I have pretty much no symptoms save the cramping. I did have a moment today where I thought Lord, am I really whining about feeling good? It just would be nice to have a little breast soreness, nausea, fatigue....anything. But still taking it one day at a time. And again today I am pregnant. I am having a strange occurance around 3:00am.
I always have a bunch of cramping right around 5 weeks/coming up to it. Drives me crazy with worry, but it's happened with every one of my sticky pregnancies and none of the m/c's, oddly enough. Actually, thinking back, I always have the cramping for a couple days, then it'll stop, and a couple days later I wake up with a tummy starting - so maybe it's growing/stretching in there.

Totally understand complaining about feeling good! If it helps, though, I had no symptoms with my boys - other than missing AF and the cramping for a few days. When I hit 6 weeks I had a bit of nausea, but nothing too bad. Very different than with my girls (and Hiccup, but we don't know if Hiccup's a boy or a girl yet!).

that weird 3am spotting stops. That is... strange, the timing and all. Just weird! Hope it stops and it's nothing at all.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote