View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #7
3Munchkins1togrow
Registered Users
seller

Re: Taking a large family to Disney World

We went last March with my 4 children, my 2nd cousin, and my niece. The kids were 6,5,4,3,2 and 4 months at the time. I used my Beco Gemeni for the baby the entire time, she was happy as a clam. My sister had a stroller for the 2 year old, we had a double stroller for our 3 and 4 year old, and the 5 and 6 year old walked. We went for 4 days, by the 4th day we rented a double stroller for the 5 and 6 year old because their legs were tired from 3 days of walking. What we did was let each kid pick out something they really wanted to do, they each got their own special thing, and we just planned the trip around that. For instance my 6 yo ds wanted to ride space mountain, so we made sure we got fast passes that morning. We rode things with short lines in close proximity while we waited for that. My 5 yo cousin wanted to meet Repunzel, so one adult stood in line while we took the other kids to ride rides and meet characters. With only 1 real goal a day there wasn't too much pressure to make it to here or there. We did not stay on property so we chose not to leave to nap mid day. We would go to a show or have lunch and the ones that needed sleep would usually take a quick nap in the stroller. We had a great time, I hope you and your family enjoy your trip!