View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #4
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Her rash is going away but I think the cream is working without the liquid by mouth so I'm gonna not give it and see. She will be 1 year old on February 27th. She's had to have oatmeal in every bottle since she can't use rice cereal for her reflux since rice gives her belly problems even worse...she has severe reflux. I don't know how long the tests will take to get back but Dr said biopsies would take 3 minutes. She said 3 biopsies of belly and 3 of upper intestines. She told me once the results get back to see what she's allergic to in het biopsies then she could give her meds and shed be good to eat whatever she wanted and shed get her appetite back. I had to do stool samples today but since she barely eats she barely goes so I hope her little tablespoon if that is enough...