View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Stupid Blankity Blankity Blank Blank AF!!!!

About two days ago, baby boy started having a real problem staying asleep. We were nursing like every two hours overnight, and it was VERY frustrating and exhausting. Well, yesterday when I woke up with the beginnings of a migraine, I figured out why. And sure enough, spotting this morning!

I HATE this stupid witch. Outside of the all of the other stupid symptoms-the migraines, the major cramps that I can already feel starting, the overwhelmed and out of control feeling, the increased anxiety-the supply dip is so massive. It starts two or three days before and lasts like a whole freaking week! And then when you factor in that I have a short cycle, only a little over three weeks this time, which results in this happening so frequently, and it's enough to make me scream!

This month, due to financials, I had to choose between supplements to increase supply, or formula, and I picked the supplements. So I have NO formula in the house, which is fine, but it means we are going to be up every two hours or so all night, and with two other small kids, it becomes almost impossible to function. Baby boy is only just 4 months old today. This is my third cycle since the post partum bleeding ended at 6 weeks.

I was going to pick up some calcium supplements this coming weekend, I thought I had a little more time on that, I didn't have the money for those this week either. For now I have some More Milk Plus Special Blend, that I got using Amazon gift cards I got from swagbucks (instead of buying my breadmaker ) Some lactation tea that I got from the local vitamin shop on clearance while I was waiting for the amazon order to come in, and lots of pumping.

I am just so frustrated I could scream and throw things (that could be the hormones talking too... )
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote