View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
sdyer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FB Lot (large) old style, multi colors ~ $6 per diaper.

Not selling diaps. individually, but as a lot or groups of 4 or more. It is NOT worth it to me to buying packing and gas to sell these off one by one, sorry.

Great buy if you want to try pockets or if you just want an amazing deal. All in GUC without INSERTS. This means *normal piling, PUL puckering (no leaking or rips), some minor staining. Photos make inners appear brighter than they really are. All have been washed in rockin green and hung to dry. Elastic is functional in legs of all diapers, but some of the waistband need replacing. If you sew, this would be the easiest part of diap. to replace. Asking price reflects this.

Price doesn't include shipping. I am willing to ship internationally and all you have to do is give me the zip or country code and I will calculate by weight. Contact me (for quickest response) at sdyer37@gmail.com.

diaps. currently available in photo: Asking $6 per diaper.

2 hunter green SOLD, 1 kelly green left (2 Sold), 3 blue (not the navy), 1 turq., 1 red left (1 SOLD).

Stephanie ~ Artist, wife to BFF of 17yrs, mother to 6 (#6 due Feb/Mar 2013), home schooler, and loss mama.

Last edited by sdyer; 03-02-2013 at 10:21 AM.
sdyer is offline   Reply With Quote