View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
Christen9302
Registered Users
seller

GRATEFUL BUNS LARGE WOOL SOAKER $9 PPD !!!

*** ONLY GRATEFUL BUNS REMAINING, GREAT COVER! MMAO!! ***

We are no longer using wool covers, and need to de-clutter!

Most items are med/large, but there are a couple of newborn items at the bottom. All items come from a smoke-free, dog friendly home.

Pics were taken with my phone, so if you need a clearer pic, let me know and I'll figure something out.

First up is a EUC large Grateful Buns wool soaker, made from upcycled wool. Very soft and not scratchy at all. Waist and leg openings are made of a cashmere blend, and soaker is a double layer. Color is a medium brown oatmeal with pale blue waist and leg openings. Great nighttime cover. Leg openings may be slightly stretched, but would be great for a chunky legged kiddo. $15 ppd *now $13 ppd*, *** NOW 9 PPD!!! ***

Second is a Woollybottoms size medium, EUC. I would describe the color as a dusty teal, with the waist and leg openings a slightly lighter teal color. This soaker has a double layer in the wet zone. Great nighttime cover. $17 ppd

***Woollybottoms sold***

Third is a VGUC large wool interlock Loveybums wrap, aplix closure. This is an awesome cover, my favorite! I believe the color is called Seafoam. It is a double layer of wool interlock, which makes it virtually bullet proof. The aplix is in great condition. There may be a couple of almost unnoticeable fuzzies in aplix, but still sticks like new. Elastic is in great condition. There is discoloration around the leg openings and front, and can be seen on inside and outside of cover. The cover never had and poopies on it, so I'm not sure what the discoloration is other than perhaps urine does it over time and can easily be seen on a light colored soaker. I tried my best to show the discoloration in the photos. $18 ppd

***Loveybums sold***

Fourth is a EUC medium (86-92) Disana soaker in blue. Another great nighttime cover. I would say it has very light, if any, felting. $17 ppd
***DISANA SOLD***

Last two are newborn covers. The soaker is a very dark teal, and has been lanolized but never used. It is tiny, made for a preemie I believe. The longies are a dusty blue color with some slight lavender threads in it. Forgive me, but I am clueless in the world of wool thread terms. I bought this from another DS mama, but it doesn't look like it has ever been used. I washed/lanolized it when we got it, but never used it. So tiny and cute. $10 ppd for soaker *now $8 ppd*, $12 ppd for longies *now $10 ppd*
***or $15 ppd for both***
*** PREEMIE SOAKER SOLD ***
*** LONGIES SOLD ***

Any questions, feel free to ask. I am open to discounts if you buy more than one cover. All reasonable offers will be considered. Please PM me, because I don't check thread as frequently as I do PM's.

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited by Christen9302; 02-19-2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: change price
Christen9302 is offline   Reply With Quote