View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #68
bigmamahayes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: OCTOBER 2013 preggers unite!

I suck at keeping secrets. Ideally, I think it would be cool to wait until 6 months to facebook announce, just because I've done this 3 times in the past 5 years and everyone knows I was trying again, and it's just not something I can expect my friends and family to get super excited about with me anymore. So, I think it would be funny to announce it like in July, that we are due in October! Also, it won't be obvious that I am pregnant until then...so it would be funny for people to start noticing instead of knowing ahead of time. It would be fun to show up at the lake for my family reunion in July with a surprise bump. (I like attention like that).

HOWEVER. That will never happen because I get too excited and just want everyone to know. I will never be able to hold it in that long! So, a more realistic (but still slightly unachievable for me) goal is to wait until we find out the gender.

In reality, I will probably take a picture of myself in a shirt that says "Knocked Up" and post it online tomorrow. Haha.

We shall see. I am in self control mode right now, though.
Amy Kay, Air Force vet, Navy wife to Bradrick, mommy to Jocelyn (3/08), Samuel (10/09) and Carolyn (10/11), expecting #4 in October, Jesus loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, extended rear facing, epidural loving, bargain hunting, marathon running, full time online student and dancing drama queen. http://www.happyteamhayes.blogspot.com
bigmamahayes is offline   Reply With Quote