View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:18 AM   #6
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does your child's class have a room parent?

No room parent. I wish there was. Parties always end up being the responsibility of the people who signed up at the beginning of the year to help with parties. Of the 5 who signed up only me and one other parent ever actually does anything. matter of fact we do everything for all the parties. For Valentine's day the teacher is taking control because she see us doing everything and trying to get help. Guess the teacher figured she might get someone else involved. Neither one of us (parents) actually mind doing the parties but its not what we expected and had we known this was the way it would go it would have caused us far less frustrations. We could have handled things a lot differently. Funny though even for the this party that the teacher has organized- i am still bringing the food and working in the classroom and the other mom is still doing the craft and working in the classroom. So still going to be just us, we're just not doing the organizing this time.