View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #104
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Homeschool Check In Feb. 1st--10th

Jen - Congratulations! That is SO exciting. I love babies too. I was at the pediatrician today and my ped said, "Everyone should have a 4 month old at home during the winter. They are so fun loving and sweet." I'm sad that this will probably be my last. I'm trying to make sure to enjoy and soak it all in.

Anyway, Zack has to sound out most things still. I think that's totally normal, but it is annoying and makes everything take longer. Woo Hoo for knowing the books of the old testament. Mine pretty much know them too. Zack had to learn the New Testament for AWANA. So, the kids pretty much know those too. One of my 2 year olds goes around singing the NT song. It is cute!

3boysmom - Sorry you are having a rough time.

mevans - Sorry about the TV. Definitely not trying to judge or criticize anyone. I think I mentioned Rugrats specifically. Way to stick my foot in my mouth. Sorry you all have been sick. I find it really hard to get back into routine even after the weekend. I don't know why and I find it frustrating. We have yet to get going again after our impromptu break last week. I'm supposed to be doing school now, but I'm just distracted, which is typical after a break.

AFU - Really struggling to get back into it after our break last week. Zack is reading his books, but giving me a hard time about reading his Bible Reader. He has to do it today. So, with that...I'm off.....