View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #9
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: My 20 month old has her period.

oh my gosh I was just gonna post an SOS thread with this same issue. My 19mo old daughter has done nothing but cry, whine, throw fits, ask to be held ALL THE TIME! I am litterally considering hiding from her as she is making me NUTS!!!. This has come about really badly in the last several weeks. She was sick last week and was SO sweet that it made wish for it to last a little longer. Nothing bad just a cold and fever but she wasn't whiney or cranky. By the end of the day I am just ready for her to go to bed but even that has become a nightmare. It doesn't help that she only wants ME. So when the other dc or dh try to help she screams even more. Lord give me strength. It looks like I am in good company. Sorry ladies.
BTW OP your title made my jaw drop! lol
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote