canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
Hi, I'm hoping I can join you ladies.
mama. I've said it before, but I am sorry about the loss of the baby. Just because there is a healthy baby growing in there, one that will be born... that doesn't make things all better and it doesn't mean that you should just forget about the one who died, or say "well at least we've got one".
It's totally okay to grieve the loss of that little one. And I can definitely see how it would be getting harder as you near edd - you should be meeting both of your babies but you'll only be meeting one... and this baby will be a constant reminder of the lost baby and what could have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
u/s in less than an hour it's the quad screening/nuchael scan...that I was going to avoid this time since we got a horrible false positive with dd. But dh wants to know so he can "plan"
Good luck. Can't wait to see pics! for no positives - false or otherwise - this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almacham View Post
Elena, that's what I will do then... I called the high risk ob-gyn and I can't get in until the 28th of this month so I have two weeks to go before finding out exactly how long I am and the official due date.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote