View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:57 PM   #84
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake
Officially 4 weeks today , this is the trouble with being a poas-aholic and charting, pregnancy seems longer.

In sadder news, we are starting evals for ds1 this Friday, we suspect he may have aspergers. I know it won't be the end of the world, I'm just so sad for him, marching through life with hearing loss and aspergers seems like a daunting and possibly lonely life.

And I'm trying not to focus on my needs but ladies, boy do I not feel cut out for this wild job of parenting my children. I have NO idea what is I should be doing for all of them. I'm so overwhelmed at the prospect of it all, I can't hardly even cry. I don't feel strong enough to handle all of this .
Melissa. You ARE strong enough. I have a child on the spectrum and if you ever want to chat, you can always pm or email me. It does seem a heavy weight to bear many days but i frequently remind myself, his autism is only one part of the amazing child he is.

And YAY for 4 weeks! Your almost halfway through the first quarter!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself Every day is a blessing right??

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote