Old 02-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD
Disana brown wool cover, size 86/92 (medium). I'm not a wool expect so I don't know how to describe the felting of these, so check out the pictures. Only handwashed, so only naturally felted. $18 ppd.

Disana blue wool cover, size 98/104 (large). I'm not a wool expect so I don't know how to describe the felting of these, so check out the pictures. Only handwashed, so only naturally felted. $18 ppd.

Comes from a smoke free, pet free home. Most of these have just been sitting in a storage tub under the bed for awhile. We had a dog a year ago so there is a small chance there might be a stray hair, but hopefully we are all done with that.

ISO mostly PP, but may be interested in the following:

wooden baby/toddler toys in EUC
Capri snap covers - size 2
Certain print Chelory PUL covers in aplix
A&A Burpy Bibs
flip organic daytime inserts

Unless otherwise stated, I always ship same or next day via first class or priority and include delivery confirmation. I can't ship out of the country right now as it is difficult for me to get out of the house with a newborn and an almost two year old - unless you want to buy a large lot and then I might be motivated.

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!

Last edited by ebandive; 03-21-2013 at 12:31 PM.
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote