yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Little Monkeys View Post
Can I join you ladies? I just got a BFP tonight. I'm still in shock. a little history: I had 2 very basic pregnancies with GD being my only complication. Then when dd1 was 3 I had my first mc. I had three more over the next 3 years. Finally in November 2011 we had our sweet rainbow baby. So technically I am pregnant offer losses + 1 healthy pregnancy. This wasn't planned and I have no idea where I am as far as dates go since I still have not had a PPAF. my worries now are this baby sticking and my milk supply for dd2. She has lots of food allergies and still needs Mommas milk!
Welcome! Hopefully this will be a smooth sailing rainbow baby for you.

Yay for 7 months! Time is flying.

I don't mind still being pregnant, cause he's still wiggling around and my BP is staying down. I'm not miserable or anything, so he can keep cooking.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote