View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #4
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsogingerly
I am interested in these, but still new to the whole cloth diaper....My daughter is an itty bitty 19 month old at 22lbs. Will these fit her? We have bought panties and the 2T-3T panties are super big on her!! Are these waterproof enough to allow us to take her out shopping, to dinner, or to a friend's house without an accident wetting her clothes or a friend's furniture? What would your bottomline price be for all 4 trainers?
Hi. I did just sell two of these, but there are two available. I think they should fit. My DD was pretty skinny and they fit nicely. They will definitely hold in an accident, and have hidden PUL. They tend to wick at the legs if you don't change quickly enough, but they do hold it in. We really liked them. I had to hide them for a whole because dd would have wanted to keep them and they were getting too small (she's 2Y/3t now)
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a sweet little toddler girl and we welcomed DD2 in September 2012. If I'm not with my daughter, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote