View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

Is this punishment enough? UPDATE 111

Ds signed my initials in his school planner. Parents are supposed to sign it every day and the kids lose character counters if it isn't signed. (Character counters are given out at the beginning of the week. The kids can lose them for poor behavior or earn more for exceptional behavior. They must have at least 5 at the end of the week to attend the vacation party on Friday. Usually a short video and pop corn.) He didn't bring home his planner yesterday so I didn't sign it. I checked it today and low and behold there are my initials in Thursday's spot. He is writing 100 sentences right now and he lost his sleepover for tonight at his friend's house. I'm also going to email or write the teacher a note so that he will lose the appropriate character counters next week. This is the icing on the cake out of a string of lies this child has told recently. He lies about stupid stuff, like brushing his teeth or telling me there was no mail when he forgot to check so he won't have to go back out to check. I've had it. He is whining and crying about how I ruined his evening. I am steaming. I'm about to tell him to get in his room and lock the door, that this would be a good time to hide from me

Mama to Ethan

Last edited by kimb96; 02-19-2013 at 03:14 PM.
kimb96 is offline   Reply With Quote