fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 15-28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
cute nickname...this one is called "hope". DD one day said "ope" and pointed to my belly. I'm hoping that meant hope and not dope

and a good friend of mine is making me a shirt that has this embroidery on it..."Rainbow of HOPE":

That is just beautiful! What a wonderful friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post

Think she's growing?

And my ultrasound pics today:

Sucking on her fingers

And a pudgy little leg:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Oh I just love that pudgy leg u/s pic!! Looking good momma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
Adorable!!!!

AFM: I go for our ultrasound tomorrow. We are doing a 3d ultrasound since baby boo wouldn't show us "the goods" . So I'm pretty excited. I've also been tapering off my progesterone and my back pain is getting better. I'm still not able to stand or walk for more than a couple minutes without a dramatic increase in pain but I can sleep well. and I'm only taking 1 vicodon/day instead of 1 every 4 hours!!!

I'm so excited for all the babies coming soon!! Can't wait for the rush of updates and pictures!!!
Yay for less pain! Is that being caused by the Progesterone??? Good luck on you 3D u/s! Hope baby spreads em wide.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote