I have a ton of size M (and one size S) Maternity and Nursing shirts, and a dress! These are BEAUTIFUL, and you know you are jealous and want to buy them!!
I will get actual pics up as soon as possible-- I have a 2.5 year old and a 1 year old, both boys.... you get the picture.
But in the meantime, I have looked up stock photos of everything, so you can get an idea. I have included actual colors and conditions in the listings.
I GIVE DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLES, SO ASK AWAY!
*All items come from a non-smoking, no pet home.
*Item conditions are described to the best of my ability, but I am human and may not catch everything. Please ask all questions before you agree to buy.
*I will sell to the first person to ask for my pp address on an item(s).
*Payment is expected within 8 hours of asking for my pp address, unless you and I work an alternate agreement. If you do not pay within this time frame, I have the right to sell the item to someone else.
*Please, no e-checks. No international shipping at this time, sorry.
*Shipping to Canada will be extra.
1. NWT Lilac Maternity Grey Katherine Dress, size M.
This is new with tags, never worn, but does have a faint smudge of some sort under the left boob. VERY hard to see; I will take a pic of it, but I doubt it will show up on camera. I'm sure it would come out with a wash, but I want to sell it new. Price reflects this. Slightly wrinkly; could use an iron or steam refresh.
2. EUC Lilac Maternity/Sulee brand short-sleeve Bella tops, size M. I have two of these. One is Lilac brand, one is Sulee brand; but Sulee is made by Lilac so they are identical in style. These are BEAUTIFUL, SOFT, STRETCHY tops, and I
them so. I have one in a beautiful green, and one in a soft aqua blue. Slight pilling under arms; otherwise, in EUC. Slightly wrinkly, but nothing a toss in the dryer couldn't fix.
These make a growing belly look amazing, and then, with new baby, they are so awesome for nursing-- AND they cover your post-baby belly wonderfully!
Asking $26ppd each.
3. LN/EUC Sulee brand long-sleeve Bella tops, size M. I have two of these also. They are identical to the short-sleeve Bella tops above, but these have long sleeves. Again, BEAUTIFUL. I have one in a creamy white, which is LIKE NEW-- tried on once, washed once-- and one in a charcoal grey, which is EUC-- slight pilling under arms. Slightly wrinkly, but nothing a toss in the dryer couldn't fix.
Asking $29ppd each.
4. VGUC Lilac brand short-sleeve Hailey top, size S. In a pretty plum and light-pink paisley pattern. Ruching at sides to flatter a baby belly. I wore this one a lot, so it is slightly faded and a little pilly-- hence the VGUC rating. Still a pretty top!
5. EUC Gap brand Crossover Nursing T, size M, black. Only worn a few times, and washed a few times. A very sturdy, well-made piece.
6. EUC Gap brand Double-Layer Nursing T, size M, black and grey. Only worn a few times, and washed maybe once or twice. A very sturdy, well-made piece. Very cute on.
7. EUC Milkstars brand longsleeve nursing tops, "The Rachel" style. I have two of these-- a size S in black, and a size M in red. Neither was worn too many times. These are super soft, and super nice-- and work GREAT for nursing. Slightly wrinkly, but nothing a toss in the dryer couldn't fix.
Asking $24ppd each.