Thread: Nebulizer Help!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #9
looking8186
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm honestly not sure... I only have them for 10 days but I'm trying to do my best to get these meds sorted out before they go back. The foster mother is Spanish speaking only so I think there's a bit of a language barrier... I also think that at least in the community I'm working in (a very very culturally diverse city) many people (foster parents and social workers included) have very little understanding of what meds should be used for what and how to administer them/monitor the need for them etc. This girls were dropped off to me with no medical cards, no instructions on using the neb (luckily I knew) etc etc.... There is veryyyyy little support for foster parents and the typical caseworkers with caseloads so large that a "little thing like asthma meds" just doesn't matter.