Old 02-17-2013, 07:55 AM   #21
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibabe245 View Post
Good news!!! Blood work came back on the high end of normal. Because its on the high end they will continue to check it but for now they say I don't have choleostasis.
Now I have to go to the dermatologist to see if I have developed any allergies.
This itching is driving me crazy. It's almost impossible to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it. The last two nights I haven't had much sleep because it itches so bad! I'm trying not to scratch bc I know nothing good will come from it. But I can not resist completely and I now have cuts and scabs all over :-(
Yay! on good bloodwork! Boo! to the itching. I hope it gets better for you soon. Do you think warmer temperatures will help it? The cold dry air bothers a lot of people's skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyleah87 View Post
Anatomy scan went well little girl looks healthy!
Hooray!

Today is the 20 week mark for me. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it. The baby center thing says she's the length of a banana and that I should expect to gain about a pound a week from here on out. Not sure where to put that!

On another note, we are in the middle of a kitchen renovation and there is NOTHING (no cabinets, no sink, no range, no lights, no paint, no popcorn, no flooring) in my kitchen right now except a refrigerator. I'm talking bare sheetrock and plywood subfloor. Cabinets are ordered and it will be about two weeks until they come in. This kind of two week wait is new to me! I hope we all survive.