Old 02-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #80
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mama's February Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
I'm an emotional wreck today. Today is my grandmother's first birthday since she passed away in October, and I'm just in a bad mood anyway, and then DH had to act like a COMPLETE jerk to me because he wants to buy a TV outta nowhere. Our TV is less than three years old, and meanwhile, I can't afford to go to the doctor to see why I keep having kidney pain every week, yet he wants to drop $700+ on a TV we don't need? So yeah, he's been so insensitive and downright mean. So I've been doing nothing but eating. I finally stopped myself, but not before I ate probably 4000-6000 calories of junk. =( fml
So sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto3beautifulbabes View Post
Amanda Miller
To reach the one-derland by vacay (March 21)
Watching calories & this week I will be exercises
2 lbs to date....finally, was having some serious issues medically but things finally seem to be doing well
Welcome! I think I must be reading that wrong, are you saying you plan to loose 40lbs in just over a month? That's a pound a day, I could be wrong but I'm not sure that's possible. Hoping I"m just reading it wrong, or you know something we dont' and you're going to share, because I'm so stuck right now I'm ready to try about anything.

And that pretty much sums up how I"m doing. I'm still up, I"m not losing, and I"m about ready to give up eating right because it's pointless.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote