View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
wildsissy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Arrow SOLD PLEASE DELETE

I had these 10 WAHM pockets made from a seller on Etsy. All size LARGE (a bit bigger than an OS BG pocket 4.0). DD has been wearing them since her first birthday. She is now 2 1/2 and they are just a bit short on her rise when double stuffed. Also she is too heavy of a wetter for these. Due to the way they are constructed (embroidered fabric/PUL/ pocket / inside fabric layer they do tend to get wet on the outside of the diaper depending on how wet or if there is any pressure points. I use these mostly at home. Only a 2 or 3 have stains.

All are APLIX, all aplix in good condition. One has a rip in outside seam. Elastic is in bad shape for most of them. I would say 2-3 have good condition elastic.

I wash in Tide, we rehomed our 6lb chihuahua 8 months ago so they are from a currently PET FREE/SMOKE FREE home. I do find a stray dog hair from time to time so I guess you never know.

$40PPD / US SHIPPING ONLY firm for entire lot. Great way to build up a summer (under dresses) or at home stash.

1st row:I Love My Mommy, Ladybug, Ladybug, Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears
2nd row: Little Sister, Daddy's little Princess, Supergirl, Pee the best that you can Pee, Hello Kitty

Last edited by wildsissy; 02-22-2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: elastic ***SOLD****
wildsissy is offline   Reply With Quote