View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #14
mmmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat
I talked to him this morning and said that we could take him to the doctor to see if there's something he can do it help. BUT, that the doctor would ask what we had done to try to help him first. He said, "I haven't really tried anything." He admits that when he wakes up in the morning he'll just pee in his underjams, so he said he'd stop doing that. He also said sometimes he wakes up at night but just pees in his underjams. (I'm not sure how often that really happens though). He said he'd start getting out of bed. And, we're going to try to be consistent about about stopping fluids at about 5pm. I told him I'd pay him 50cents for every morning he's dry since that's how much underjams cost, roughly.

So, we'll try this for a few weeks. And then reevaluate and take him into the doctor. At the very least, if he peed LESS in his underjams it would be a relief as he soaks blankets and sheets a couple times a week.
Sounds like a good place to start.