View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #30
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 15-28)

I agree, go get that U/S for your own peace of mind.

I need some prayers and PT. I have been having prodromal labor for a whole week now, and last night it was painful enough that I couldn't sleep but it always stops and fizzles out. I think you all will get it when I say I'm terrified of him dying during birth. Others will say "he will be fine" but we all know there is no guarantee. I think there is an excellent shot that he will be perfect, but it's hard to get my subconscious to tow that line, you know? I need to let it go, let God be in control, and let my body do what it needs to and trust that he will be okay and I need a lot of support to get there. Oddly enough the thought of the pain of actually giving birth isn't even a blip on my radar. It's the pain what I might lose that's holding me back.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew(9), Luke(6) and James (2/13). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote