View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: First appointment and scared to death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSamsMom View Post
Relax, chances are you have a sticky bean, especially if you've been noticing a gradual increase in depth of color in your pee sticks. I spent my whole pregnancy with DS1 on pins and needles, because I miscarried the month prior to conceiving him. My doc told me that the first pregnancy after a miscarriage usually sticks. She says it's like your body needed a practice run first, before it was ready to go the long haul.... as disheartening as that is. When I got pregnant with DS2, I went prior to my first appt. to have HCG bloodwork done, two days apart, to make sure my levels were doubling. They were, and that gave me peace of mind, while waiting for the first appt.
Yes, I did that and the numbers look good, and I'm super nauseous (which I haven't really been with my other two), so all good signs (as well as no blood) but I'm just irrationally scarred. Thanks for the support, out the door now!
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote