View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #6
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Natural bubble bath - using dish soap

Biokleen makes a dish soap that doubles as a bubble bath, but the fact is that it is a TERRIBLE dish soap that does not cut grease in the slightest (makes for a fairly cheap bubble bath though). Most dish soaps would strip oils from the skin too much, I would think. I suspect Earth Friendly Products Dish Mate might also work in the bath... precisely b/c they don't work all that much better than Biokleen in the dishpan (in fact, I wish I had thought of that while I was struggling to use the Earth Friendly pear dish mate up... it would have made a good smelling bath).

So generally, I wouldn't recommend it.... But some of the weaker natural products might be gentle enough. And giving it a try certainly doesn't make you a bad mom!

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 6% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS6 [/B] https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants

Last edited by debcita429; 02-18-2013 at 05:39 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote