View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #27
togetherinthelandofoz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone have a stash with no prefolds or flats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetest View Post
I'm thinking of getting rid of the flats that I never use... I got rid of all my prefolds a while back and have no regrets. I also have pins/snappis/boingo that I could destash if I didn't have the flats...

My current stash is:

15 BG 4.0 (three of these are for night diapers)
11 Large Sandy's - just on the verge of fitting, but really bulky
4 Small Sandy's OTW... I'm going to order more if they fit well
25 Capri inserts for the pockets (probably selling some of these...)
11 Babykicks medium hemp doublers
6 Thirsties fab doublers

I love how simple this stash is (I do need some covers and would like to even the Sandys up to a dozen each if I like the smalls). I use sposies for vacations and when I run behind on laundry (which doesn't happen often).

The think is I like the idea of the flats but not the actually flats themselves When I started out I thought I was going to use all flats and prefolds and I had no pockets in my stash (because I didn't think I would like them,ha)

So if you have no flats in your stash tell me it's ok to let mine go

I'd suggest using them for dish towels. I do have them in my stash and I like them but I had some extras and started using them as dishtowels and they are my favorite. I also like having them in the car for any unexpected messes. I think you can find some great uses for them that may be more beneficial then selling them. But trading can always be a good option too.
OliviaZachariah Isabella Psalm 139:13-14

Last edited by togetherinthelandofoz; 02-20-2013 at 06:02 AM.
togetherinthelandofoz is online now   Reply With Quote