View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
WAHM AND HANDMADE SWING TOPS, DRESS: 9 MONTHS, 12 MONTHS , 2T

Smoke-free home, we have one cat, but she lives outdoors and isn't near clothes (she does sneak in from time to time so I can't guarantee no hairs).

Michael Miller "Peacock Lane" WAHM set. I bought this top last year through Etsy and it was worn maybe 3 times. Still in like new condition. Top is marked size 2T but my daughter wore it when she was in approx. 18 and 18-24m clothes. Will fit larger, and is fully reversible. Pants are size 12m so they were worn as capris (over pocket diapers). Would prefer to sell as a set but may be willing to split. SOLD

WAHM reversible swing top approx. size 2/3T reverses from flip-flop pattern to colorful dots in red, green, orange, yellow, and blue. Has buttons on the shoulders on both sides so can be buttoned with either top or bottom overlapping. EUC $7 PPD

WAHM swing top approximately size 6-9 months, fully reversible from a cute turtle print to hearts with cats, cows, and frogs. EUC $7 PPD

Patchwork skirt made by me. Will fit from 9 months to 3 years depending on how long you want it. Seams are not serged but have been washed and trimmed enough times that they don't get stringy anymore. Elastic waist.
SOLD

Cute little WAHM made froggy dress. This was made by a local shop. Approximately size 12 months. VGUC, a tiny bit of fading. $9 8PPD

Last edited by DaisyDiaper728; 02-24-2013 at 06:51 PM.
DaisyDiaper728 is offline   Reply With Quote