View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD

It saddens me to part with these adorable woolies, but after being told via ultrasound we were expecting a little girl... 4 weeks later another ultrasound showed baby is actually a boy... I hope this is quick and painless and that another mama will love these girly wool pieces.

I am just trying to recoup what I spent on each piece so price listed is what I paid since these were obviously not used by anyone here, but I am open to *reasonable* offers. Please PM me to make a purchase as I do not check threads regularly... PMing me is the fastest way to get a response and make payment. I ship within 24 hours of payment, and my home is a clean, pet-friendly, smoke-free home.

__________________________________________________ ______
SOLD BELOW THIS LINE

SOLD Pink Size Small Luxe Baby Interlock Soaker - very slightly pilly, freshly washed, but not lanolized (I don't have any.) $10ppd

SOLD Striped skirty - Size Small - this skirty feels like it will be bulletproof as I think it's on the felted side (but does still stretch some) and has an attached soaker... I have not washed/lanolized it, but I assume it was washed before being sent to me so it will probably need either rewashing or lanolizing since I'm not sure if either was done. It's very cute and was a great deal so I'm just passing it on for what I paid. $13ppd

Aloha Flirty Skirty on Retro Baby Mountain Meadow yarn in Almost Harper colorway and knit by DaKine Knits for her own little girl... this is a true newborn size and it's flawless, gorgeous, beautiful... has attached soaker... my pictures do this no justice so in addition to my pics, I've attached Melissa's photos from the listing when I purchased from her to show its true beauty. $28ppd SOLD

Molly Bubble Romper - DiscoBaby Knits yarn in Stargazer on Licorice Twist - Size 6-12 mos. - Adorable romper, beautiful colors for spring/summer. Came to me freshly washed and lanolized. $37ppd SOLD

** These next 2 items are a matching set of Size Small Shorties & a Size 0-3 mos Molly Bubble Romper and were both knit by Lynne of Cabbages and Kings on Hyena Cart specifically for me with a YYMN slot I purchased from her. I am only trying to recoup exactly what I paid for both the yarn and the knitting work. I've listed them priced separately, however, if you want both pieces (the matching set) then I will let them go together for $95ppd

These 2 items are BRAND NEW, never worn or tried on by a baby... they are fresh off of Lynne's needles and ready to be worn by your adorable baby girl.

NEW Molly Bubble Romper - Size 0-3 mos, brand new, buttons were a special-order made by Tessa Ann on Etsy and were purchased specially just for this romper.
Yarn: DiscoBaby Knits Double Rainbow on Licorice Twist with Lavender trim $58ppd
SOLD

NEW Size Small Shorties - same yarn as the romper (DiscoBaby Knits Double Rainbow on Licorice Twist with Lavender trim) $45ppd
SOLD

Last edited by carlycurry; 02-27-2013 at 07:25 AM.
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote