View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #25
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Picture of an evap...

Yes we would love to have many more! I am 26 so time is on my side, I see us with at least 6 childen and we have 4 now but in my heart i think it will end up being more than 6. Whatever happens is meant to be, that is how we look at it!

Last week I felt off, i am bad at tracking anything and with no AF since having our youngest I just figured might as well test once a month until AF returns, if ever, i never got one after our 3rd and got pregnant with #4 when he was 15 months, i have had 2 periods since july 2006 LOL not complaining!

i am holding my pee to test with my $tree soon so we shall see, i am convinced it will be a BFN which i am fine with, just more annoyed at cheap tests and makes me feel bad for women who are trying and trying that they could get duped so easily
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
That sure looks pink, especially since it is hard usually to see on the computer even people squinter lines. That is not a squinter line, where you have to tip the screen, lol. No tipping required. Have you taken one of the other tests you found today? I am sure it will show up again. :O)
You did say in one of my posts - that you wanted to have a large family too, :O) makes me smile, as when you said it, you probably did not even think you were at the time. :O)

What made you test in the first place? Have you had times when you thought you showed signs of ovalation?