View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #25
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Picture of an evap...

Yes we would love to have many more! I am 26 so time is on my side, I see us with at least 6 childen and we have 4 now but in my heart i think it will end up being more than 6. Whatever happens is meant to be, that is how we look at it!

Last week I felt off, i am bad at tracking anything and with no AF since having our youngest I just figured might as well test once a month until AF returns, if ever, i never got one after our 3rd and got pregnant with #4 when he was 15 months, i have had 2 periods since july 2006 LOL not complaining!

i am holding my pee to test with my $tree soon so we shall see, i am convinced it will be a BFN which i am fine with, just more annoyed at cheap tests and makes me feel bad for women who are trying and trying that they could get duped so easily
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
That sure looks pink, especially since it is hard usually to see on the computer even people squinter lines. That is not a squinter line, where you have to tip the screen, lol. No tipping required. Have you taken one of the other tests you found today? I am sure it will show up again. :O)
You did say in one of my posts - that you wanted to have a large family too, :O) makes me smile, as when you said it, you probably did not even think you were at the time. :O)

What made you test in the first place? Have you had times when you thought you showed signs of ovalation?
Married to the love of my life and lucky momma to our 5 kids! Pregnant with #6!
mommadeeof4+ is online now   Reply With Quote