View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #79
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

Re: February Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalynn1997 View Post
Well, thought it was over last night. But because the assessment cleared us on the medical neglect and the children's hospital cleared NOW the same supervisor is basically accusing us of shaken baby and that could be why she has neuro issue/CP. hope is totally fine today. She puked 3 times Saturday night but had no fever. I didn't take her to ER and sent an email to her CW. She wasn't acting quite right for a few days but never a fever or serious. Her CW was off work so she forwarded it to supervisor incase I decided to take her to doctor.

I used the word OVERWHELMED in my email and that I no longer wanted to communicate issues with Hopes aunt so if she wanted her to know then for her to tell her. I meant overwhelmed because of communication with aunt not because if Mimi's care. Well last year this supervisor had a child die from shaken baby on her caseload at the hands of the parents. So she now feels like I warrant being investigated.

It is bad and if they remove her, I could lose her and NB who we are adopting. Scary part is that an MRI will show brain damage if Hope has CP. thankfully, I have sent so much info to her CW and hopefully it will help. Her CW was here today and she feels horrible that she forwarded the email. She is really advocating for us but admits her supervisor seems to be on a rampage.

Prayers are greatly appreciated.
Wow so scary. I am so sorry. I can only imagine how you must be feeling I know if anything like this happens DH would be DONE. This is his biggest fear (as it is for most of us I think!

AFM: I am feeling frustrated. We have no new information and it is driving me crazy. There is a newborn sitting in a hospital with no one to visit and hold her because I cant get these CW to get the information where it needs to be. To be fare my agency has been contacting me a few times a day but she is still under the state (I thought she was with another agency but it turns out she is with DHS) I just want answers to SOOOO many questions right now. I do not do well with sitting on my hands and waiting!