View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #6
Pixi6s
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: How much have you spent and saved?

I would say we only actually saved a few hundred at most. I think #2 we will save alot more because of stuff to reuse but still not a ton. If we did to sposies we would use all natural ones so because of that we would have been at the higher end of sposie price. I spent a fair amount mostly because we do velcro and it needs to be replaced. I didn't do buying sprees that you see people do here. Finding trainers has been tough for us that has added alot of cost.

I have prefolds and inserts to reuse an some diapers that are still good. But most of the velcro items have already been sold. I thought we'd have lots of inserts to reuse (and we do have some) but they are starting to get very worn and probably won't last a full nother kid. I bet we will save money on trainers when we get there, I don't have to try as much types and these will probably be reusable (no velcro, not used as long ect)
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast and here and here.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote