View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #12
sma123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoGirls

Did you have issues your first surprise with hubby wanting you to terminate? I went over just now to see hubby, he is working in his shed, and he gave me every possible reason we can't have a baby... then told me I was being selfish and taking away from the two we have. He is really pressuring me to abort saying (and I quote) "we only have a certain amount of time to go get this done". I'm so conflicted with how I feel - I really don't want to be pressured and pushed into doing something I am very adamantly against. I'm devastated at the moment :-(
Don't let him convince you to do something that I'm guessing you'll regret for the rest of your life... We just had #3 (surprise baby) last week and just seeing him makes me realize that things will work out. Luckily my husband never suggested termination as he knows I'm more likely to terminate him than a baby. Please take care of yourself mama!

Last edited by sma123; 02-21-2013 at 09:33 PM.
sma123 is offline   Reply With Quote