Thread: expired test?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #19
GlobalMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: expired test?

I know I'm coming into the conversation late, but I just had to post, please don't let someone - anyone convince you to abort a baby. I am not one of "those people" who are the right to life, sign holding people - but I DO believe that you are growing a precious unique little person inside of you. A year or two from now if you have the baby, you won't be able to imagine your life without him/her.

And the space issue will work itself out. I have three children in a two bedroom apt currently. It's temporary and I will be glad for more room, but honestly just because the standard in North America calls for a room per child doesn't mean that we're neglectful of our children if we don't have that. Your children don't need money or a bigger house to thrive and grow, they need you and your love.

Jut my two cents worth ....I'm so sorry that your going through this! Our second was a complete surprise and I remember thinking about all the "reasons" that she didn't make sense. But now on the other side I can't imagine life without her.
GlobalMommy is offline   Reply With Quote