View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #30
lisathib123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoGirls

He is the sole provider. He says he has thought this through and having "it" is not "logical". I guess you'd also have to understand him - one of major flaws in our relationship is he is very materialistic and doesn't want to loose anything because of this "situation/bump". We are not even married because I refuse a prenup... I believe the whole point of a marriage is to become 'one' not say "okay, we are one except this, and this and this. When our time is up you can have this...." to me its like presigning a divorce settlement. I may be wrong, but I'm not worrying about his crap - that's not what I'm here for. He seems to think he has a whole lot - but in reality he is average. We are sinking right now, so I know he is stressing - but is killing the baby really the answer?? He has been so sweet, trying to hold my hand and comfort me and tell me he loves me - not to get me through the shock of "I'm pregnant" but to brace me for the upcoming abortion. He just now told me he loved me - I told him I'm really tired of hearing it now. I hate that I was nasty, but he is really stomping/killing me - right down to my beliefs. I can not do three kids on my own. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. If I fight and keep the baby he will love the child, no doubt. BUT every single problem will be thrown into my face. I don't think I could stay with someone of they did that... its not like I went out and cheated or something. This is ridiculous. I'm just tired of crying and quite frankly tired of him.
Very selfish :-( I'm sorry.