View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #14
nbert921
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How to pt when not at home

thanks. i tried yesterday at my mom's house. she had accident after accident after accident. i guess it's not fair because her cousin was there and she was playing iwth him the whole time. and this was the first day she had to wear her underwear instead of bottomless. i think she hasn't distinguised between her diaper and underwear. and then i was putting a dappi cover overtop her underwear and she says "mama, diaper" so i think she must be really confused. then, when we got home, she still had a diaper on (for the car ride-knew she'd fall asleep), she said "Potty!" and dh asked if she had to go and she said yes and he took her diaper off and she sat down and went potty.

i just really felt defeated yesterday. she had 3 days of no accidents when bottomless so i thought she was ready. i just really felt defeated.