Old 02-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #35
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: expired test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoGirls View Post
one of major flaws in our relationship is he is very materialistic and doesn't want to loose anything because of this "situation/bump". We are not even married because I refuse a prenup.

I can not do three kids on my own. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. If I fight and keep the baby he will love the child, no doubt. BUT every single problem will be thrown into my face. I don't think I could stay with someone of they did that... its not like I went out and cheated or something. This is ridiculous. I'm just tired of crying and quite frankly tired of him.

FWIW, if you had to do 3 kids, you would. It would work out somehow. I would rather have a hard time of it with 3 babies than know that I aborted one just for this ugly person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengranny View Post
Honestly, I would not stay with a man who pressured me to end the life of my unborn child. I know that is harsh, but this is beyond a normal "disagreement."
I wouldn't have stayed with him after the "no marrying without a pre-nup" thing.
He sounds very selfish and immature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoGirls View Post
We ended up having a very long in depth (emotional) conversation. Needless to say - WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

Of topic question - I'm now having Sharp shooting pains, not major pain but enough that I am fully aware - from what I remember with my last, this is normal? It just started. I know the last 24 hours have been way past stressful.
I am glad that he decided against the abortion after y'all talked.

I had a lot of cramping at 5 weeks with all of our successful pregnancies - are you somewhere near/around there?
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote