View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #1
Curlyfry7
Registered Users
seller

Preston Pants for sale-reduced!!

It's finally time to start destashing the diapers we are done with since we are not having any more babies. I will be adding listing in fitteds, pockets, covers, and inserts over the next few days.

All diapers and covers are described to the best of my ability but I am human and certainly could have missed something small. We are a very dog friendly house, and while I will do my best to make sure there is no fur sent your way, there is a chance some could escape me. All prices are ppd, and at this time I only want to ship to the US. I am in a fairly motivated decluttering mode, and open to reasonable offers, or discounts for multiple purchases.

Preston Pants size M-both in GUC. The yellow one is frogs, the red is lizards.The yellow one is slightly faded-came to me that way, and the PUL is just starting to get a little crinkly. No stains seen, elastic still in great shape.Both super cute. I'll include an insert. $10 ppd NOW $9 ppd each or both for $18 ppdnow $15 ppd

Next is a Happy Heiny pocket, size L. We only used this a couple times as I don't really like velcro. Super cute cat print. No stains seen, elastic in great shape. I'll include an insert. $10 ppd SOLD

Last I have 3 Hippie Made one-size diapers. I bought these new but did not read things well and thought they were snaps, not velcro. Only used each a couple times, so still in EUC. There is a robot, owls, and giraffes. no stains seen, elastic in great shape. I'll include an insert. $12 ppd, take all 3 for $30 ppd SOLD

Please PM with any questions and thanks for looking!

Last edited by Curlyfry7; 03-02-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Curlyfry7 is offline   Reply With Quote