View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #522
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy View Post
Sorry! My IC tests keep getting darker. I was tempted to get more frer tests yesterday but i've spent so much on hpt as it.
On something other than baby obsessing, i'm talking to our birth center about changing my position into something full time. I'm so excited. It will be an initial cut in pay but as i build my client base and bring in more revenue, it will increase. But i really love this place and the people there. I love the culture of building healthy families and holistic care there. I'm waiting on a firm offer, but i'm praying the offer is good enough that we can still make ends meet while i build it up. (My SO is a SAHD).
The job sounds like a greate opportunity!! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
CD1.
so sorry mama

Quote:
One of the MWs just called. My numbers "do not sound reassuring" and "we just have to wait and see" so yeah, i'm a total mess. I refuse to tell SO what she said. She wants me to wait a week to recheck progesterone and hcg. I don't know that i can wait that long.
OH NO.... Hang in there mama it could just be a glitch... Relax and try not to worry...I know Easier said then done!

Quote:
Yeah. I'm going to definitely try to wait until middle of next week to recheck. I'm just not reassured. The HCG is not doubling fast enough and the progesterone is dropping. So my best guess is i'm miscarrying again. I'm 7 days from my first positive hpt and this is where i found out my hcg and progesterone where super low last time.
I doubt we'll ttc again. My heart hurts too much with 2 in a row.
Im aching for you mama....
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote