View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #497
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ****Winter**** Chicken Moma chat thread. Join in the chat!

I'm not sure what others do, but when mine get this it's norm from getting too warm. I take scissors and CAREFULLY trim it away, then trim the bum to prevent more buildup. If you wet it, the other chicks will most likely peck at it instantly.

So sorry for the misunderstanding. Are they younger, or like didn't grow as fast as they should? What the heck happened if the e-mails said a spec #? Doesn't sound on the level in some way to me? It was nice of her to charge less. Are these sexed? I can't remember whta you said? I've been done pretty dirty so tend not to trust people around here. I get roos unloaded on me every time. I garentee they are sexing them before I buy. Just too much to be coincidence, kwim. I bought a bunch of sr bantys from a lady and all but 1 was a roo. Not saying you had something like that happen at all!!!!!! Just sharing my purchase stories. I do all eggs now. I'd rather not purchase from hatcheries, persional reasions now. I'm kinda stuck with the egg route. Did she say when she would/could have more ready? Were they what you asked for?
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote