View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
chello
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Girly longies, skirties, scrappies!! New prices!!

Smoke free, pet free home. I am shipping from Canada so it will probably take a bit longer to get to you. PM with interest, I'll see that faster Open to reasonable offers! Open to trades, try me on boyish OS dipes (not pockets), boyish wool, or other random stuff, you never know!

Small skirty/ruffle soaker, organic merino, no felting or pilling. $25ppd
Rise: 14
Hip: 16 unstretched

Small/medium longies, MM Pinks/Blues/Blacks on Full Belly Farm wool. Knit by me, and not perfect (it was my first time grafting a gusset and accidentally did it backwards ) there is a hole in the left cuff, but they are perfectly functional and good for play wool when you don't want to worry about the expensive stuff getting wrecked No felting or pilling. $25ppd
Rise: 16
Inseam: 6
Hip: 18

Medium skirty, Huckleberry Knits Provencal on Corriedale. Shorts underneath instead of just a soaker. No felting, tiny bit of pilling but I had to look to notice it. $45ppd
Rise: 17
Inseam: 1

Gorgeous toddler scrappies!! I'm pretty sure these are Cestari. No felting, slight pilling. These were worn maybe 3 times. $50ppd
Rise: 20
Inseam: 9
Hip: 22

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD
Small MM Morwenstow on BFL longies, these got put in the wash basket accidentally, I praise God I wash with cold! As a result they are oh so slightly felted, but don't look it, there is still lovely stitch definition and they still stretch! They're just more bulletproof now $35ppd
Rise: 13
Inseam: 7
Hip: 15 unstretched 20 stretched

Last edited by chello; 03-22-2013 at 08:19 PM.
chello is offline   Reply With Quote