View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #27
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: My DD has a rash no matter what I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysniris View Post
So how's she doing?
Well I went and bought some disposables yesterday It's been over 24 hours in them and no improvement. I'm still hanging on to hope that this will get her clear so we can get back in cloth! If I don't see any improvement when the sposies are gone, I'll just put her back in her cloth. Thanks for asking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhillcranes View Post
Oh jen, so sad to see this
Somehow i missed it. Not sure whats going on with your dd but i use tide f&g powder and i have found if i dont use enough detergent my daughter will get a lil rashy. If i use bleach, she will also get rashy..esp if i dont do like 5 rinses..

I finally found the perfect amount of detergent for us..but if i JUST rinse then the water wont run clear....so now i do a short rinse then a long hot wash with the detergent then a short wash on cold with nothing. The water will run clear then and its not so much washing/rinsing.
Thanks Tia! I bought some BumGenius detergent to try and I'm hoping that will help. Hopefully we'll get this figured out. It's frustrating because I feel like I've tried everything.