View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #12
mkrisel's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 784
My sister left the initial sound off if all words-it was from a hearing problem when she was younger.

I also recommend child find. Just call your local school district. There will probably be some paperwork for you to fill out, and then there are legal requirements around his quickly your son will be tested to see if be qualifies for services. Just know that it is a long process and it could be almost next school year before he receives services if he qualifies.
mkrisel is offline   Reply With Quote