View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
Nalapoo
Registered
seller

My Mood:
SOLD please delete

All diapers EXCEPT kiwi pie, turn a new leaf (purple and natural 100% HEMP dipes) and PUL diapers are pending-updating over the weekend. Please feel free to PM me with interest/questions! Thanks!

Hello all! I have the following OS and NB fitteds. I'm destashing. I added some new diapers (3/23/13) and took better pictures to show off these awesome dipes! The last pics didn't do them justice

This first pic are all OS natural fiber-bamboo velour and cotton dipes. All Reduced and postage paid in US. Offers and trades welcome. ISO unique girls clothes 18 mth and up or boys shoes (3Tish) (Matilda Jane, Naartjie, Boden, The Measure, Trendy Tot, Sweet Honey, Lillipop Designs, Livie and Luca shoes, converse, Milo and Morgan....try me!)

1 diaper=$11 each ppd
2 diapers=$10 each ppd
3 or more diapers=$8 each ppd

The first pic is of all my "go to" diapers that I used-loved them (Woolybums and Mamamade, one Kiwie Pie (this is a cotton diaper mostly, some bamboo). There are gender neutral ones and girly ones, however, I used ALL these with my boy. The woman I bought the Woolybum from on Etsy was getting read to move, and this was the last of her stash. I loved her diapers so much I bought whatever she had left. Orginally $25-30 each. VERY Absorbent and so so soft. Wollybums are all EUC-like new. Mamamade purlple ooga booga is also EUC-like new. Red mamamade and kiwipie are well loved, but in GUC. Great for day or nighttime with a cover-I used wool. (I also have very cute wool posted in "all things wool" section). ALL diapers still have fully functioning snaps-Woolybums fold down for smaller babies, and cross over for thin babies. Elastics are in great shape. If you have any questions about these diapers, please ask!

[IMG][/IMG]

Middle diaper below (blue with green and Brown zoo animals is gone!)
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
BLACK & WHITE DAMASK and NATURAL COLOR WITH BLUE/PEACH BIRDIES ARE TRADED!!!
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Kiwi pie (last one listed does have some staining on insert and on diaper on inside.)

Mamamade red-long double insert, great for folding where you need extra absorption

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This last purple diaper below is Kissaluv's contour-90%cotton, 10% poly with snappis needed-I will include these snappi's and the cost of this diaper is lower-$8 ppd. Microfiber material inserts, covered by soft where it touches baby's skin, barely used since I preferred the snap fitted diapers.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Still available-Turn a New Leaf
[IMG][/IMG]

Here are the PUL dipes that I have

Two FB-Green is OS and blue is small

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Happy Heiney's Brown

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Smartipants lavender OS

[IMG][/IMG]

NEWBORN SIZES

1. KISSAS IS SOLD!!!

2. Four awesome, barely used Banana Bottom (bamboo velor-sooooo soft) XS size-as pictures, there is a pink diaper with multi colored circles, very cute and girly (one insert that snaps in), one turquoise diaper with pink skull and crossbones with brown flowers-too cute! (two inserts, this is a great nap or nighttime diaper for newborn, but with a very small baby, they wake up so often I found that any of these are fine for nighttime-inserts snaps in), one white diaper with "later gator" on it with alligators, turtles and little blue lizzards (one insert, snaps in), one purple diaper with blue and turquoise gnomes on it-looks mostly like a design, hard to actually pick out the gnomes in my opinion (one insert, snaps in). All inserts are color coordinated with diaper snaps, so you know which one goes with what. No stains, like I said, barely used. $10 Each
"LATER GATER and PURPLE GNOMES ARE SOLD!!!!!!

3. SOLD!!!!!! One black diaper skull and crossbones

4. One Banana Bottoms diaper size S white diaper with multi colored mushrooms! So cute has pink, blue, green and orange mushrooms. Love Banana bottoms-awesome condition, barely used. no stains. double insert, snaps in. $10

5. SBISH IS SOLD!

prices are listed for separates-you pay shipping-will make deals for multiples

** all inserts that are doubles are sewn together-nice for washing purposes! I will try to return questions as soon as I can! Thank you!

Pic of all diapers:
[IMG][/IMG]

pic of all XS
[IMG][/IMG]

pic of XS inside
[IMG][/IMG]

pic of XS outside
[IMG][/IMG]

pic of smalls (charcoal diaper is Med but runs small)
[IMG][/IMG]

S inside
[IMG][/IMG]

S outside
[IMG][/IMG]

Happy cloth diapering!

Last edited by Nalapoo; 04-20-2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: SOLD
Nalapoo is offline   Reply With Quote