Thread: Need Advice
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:24 AM   #1
preparedforsurvival
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need Advice

I need some advice - I homeschool and to get some more help with the reading I got involved with this homeschool academy. Well the last 3 times we have went I noticed that the moms were treating me different - Not sure why, but you KNOW. Now I am noticing that the kids are treating my son - 6 yrs old - different too. Like avoiding him. They had him crying yesterday. He wanted to play with them so bad. I called him over and made up some excuse that they had something to do for their class and got him on a game on the kindle. so he sat there the whole time. Treating me bad is one thing but my kids I get like a mother lion and want to lash out. And I had overheard them talking yesterday and now find out that all of them and their kids are going to some big play together. they never invited me or little man. One of the reasons I got involved with this was so that little man had interaction with other kids. I just don't know what to do. My head is telling me to just come out and ask , but I am scared that would make it worse for little man. I am actually crying right now. I know I haven't done anything or said anythign to anyone to make them mad. we are not as well off as all of them and only have one car. I sometimes have to take a taxi home. could they just be snobs? I just can't stand to see anyoen hurting my son.
preparedforsurvival is offline   Reply With Quote