View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:18 AM   #101
ltlmrs
Registered Users
seller

Re: Thrifty kids shoes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
I didn't mean to imply that it's a requirement. I should have clarified better - when we had first started going to that church, we felt very out of place being all dressed up. I was one of the only women in a dress, along with dd, and dh is one of the only one of the men who wore a tie. It was more of a khaki's and slacks type of place. We definitely don't have the humidity problem during most of the summer anymore! lol It was SUUUUPER dry all summer long - and it's only been too muddy to play outside (like literally our yard is flooded right now) for the past week or so. I wish it rained more in the summer like it used to - I have such fond memories of playing outside in the summer rain...now you can't use summer and rain in the same sentence anymore.
Oh, I see. Our church is pretty mixed, people get dressed up and people just come as they are, it's kind of nice.

Last summer was pretty dry here too. I love playing in the summer rain!

When I was a kid we didn't even have rain boots or play shoes, in the summer we went barefoot except in public. Drove my mother insane though, the carpets were always nasty