mamatoblessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thrifty kids shoes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltlmrs View Post
I didn't even think of the farm stores, it's about time we made a trip out to Southern States... The cheapest I've seen is Amazon where some of the color/size combinations are only $28. But that's for the Glosh, their "rain" boot, I don't think it has any insulation. Hmm, it would certainly be nice to only have one work boot, I wonder if there's some way to make a fleece moccasin like liner to go inside. Some of the Lands End boots have removable liners, which gave me the idea.

On a slightly different note, have you had success with any non-Muck brand adult boot lasting for more than a year? I'm thinking of trying these Tingleys out for me and DH. Adult Mucks are not in the budget right now after the spending spree for the girls.

I don't have any experience with adult rubber boots. I keep trying to talk DH into getting a pair to wear at the barn when he's washing horses or cleaning stalls so he doesn't go through a pair of boots every 6 months, but I have yet to succeed. Too much hassle to change boots I guess.
Elizabeth~ Jesus loving wife to myNathan, Mama to God's blessings Jayna-11, Quaid-9, Roanen-7, Avelyn Faith-5, Conlan-2 and 2 precious ones, Victory (10-2010) and Treasure (4-2013), in the arms of Jesus. Expecting a little rainbow blessing late Aug/early Sep Doing a lot of this to get ready! My ISO/IHA
mamatoblessings is offline   Reply With Quote