Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Paleo Chat Jan, Feb & March 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
Yay!!!

Okay- This is going to seem kind of counter-productive, but I need to find some paleo-ish convenience foods. Basically, I'm a mess right now emotionally and DH is getting frustrated with having to come home and cook every night, plus I think that I am going out of town for a week or more next week and I think I may be put on bed rest in the next couple of weeks depending on how things go when I see the cardiologist, so that is going to make life even more difficult.

He gets sick of salads fast, and I've been buying the pre-cooked bacon and all-natural sausages to make life easy. I think we are unworried about trace amounts of soy or corn right now, he just wants to stick close to paleo until things get back to normal.

Any ideas?
hmmm.....Can you or DH cook triple the amount of meat you would normally need when you do cook? then you can eat leftovers for the next 2 days, just nuke some veggies to go with it. similarly, you can make a big pot of soup or chili and eat that all week.

seriously,,try a crockpot meal but cook it for half the amount of time the recipe says to. See if that helps improve the texture/ taste.

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote