Old 03-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #111
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feb chat for Feb Mamas!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622 View Post
*hugs* mama... I can't imagine having to go so far overdue everytime! Hang in there. You're doing great growing that baby of yours!

Also, PinkInk (Cori) is doing well- had her baby boy last week but I think has just been very busy with him and her other 2 boys. She's working on typing up her birth story still.
Aw! I'm glad Cori is doing well. I was excited to find out what her Team Green baby ended up being. I was wrong. Thought she would have a little girl this time... I figured she was just busy. I wasn't upset that she hadn't updated, just bummed.

It isn't the actual time or fact THAT I go overdue that upsets me. It's the pushiness and stress from the midwife, the fighting from my husband about unnecessary tests, and the million refrains of "Have you had the baby yet?" I feel very crampy, heavy in the abdomen, some cervical pain, peeing every twenty seconds, and pelvic pain; but no really good signs of impending labor like mucus plug or bloody show. My contractions are painful, but not consistent. I am fairly certain baby is high and floating as well, but I know this can change quickly. I'm doing what I can to help encourage labor to start: walking up and down stairs, housecleaning with extra silly busy work just because, sex, talking to baby, trying to will myself into labor, etc., but nothing will work unless baby and my body are ready to go into labor anyway. I'm hoping to have the baby this weekend, but getting a little discouraged.
Veann - Libertarian, atheist, bookworm, heavy metal Mommy to all boys: Lucius (2-13-09), Orion (4-22-11), and Castiel (3-4-13), wife to Matthew - Anti-circumcision, babywearing, somewhat AP, natural birthing/ homebirthing, don't care about being "green", doing things my own way...
cheezpoofs is offline   Reply With Quote