View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #11
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you simplify your schedule and errands when you have more kids?

I have a 3yo and a 5yo. I get stressed easily. When DS1 is at PS for 3 hours, there is one weekday that DH is home and I can leave DS2 with him. I do an amazing amount of errands in that 3 hours! This last time I dropped off a donation, went to the bank, dropped off a payment, took something to my dad at his office, went to the gym to cancel my membership, and went to the grocery store. I take advantage of every moment that I am alone. It is so hard to be getting them in and out of the car and herding them through the parking lot, and they always want candy or a toy so we have an arguement. Then we drive by an ice cream shop and have another arguement. Then someome has to pee. Then they're booooooard. Then they start fighting and screaming. My oldest does this annoying thing where he asks me every minute, how many minutes till we get there. I have to make up a number and it better be decending. He won't except any other answer.
Don't get me wrong, we do get out and about regularly, but the number of times I have to get them in and out of the car is key. I love drive up ATMs. I have wished so many times that there were drive-up grocery store, just for milk, etc. I have even started pulling over on the side of the road and letting them pee in a bottle. Don't judge me!